Instant Offices (Holdings) Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Instant Offices (Holdings) Limited of The Blue Fin Building, 1st floor, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0TA.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us or selected third parties or our partners, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Due to the nature of the internet, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties and our partners to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone. Our partners will be landlords or operators with properties in the same area as you are seeking premises – they may contact you about properties in the same area as your enquiry for a period until you tell us or them that you are no longer looking. The selected third parties who may contact you will be providers of goods and services related to acquiring business premises, for example (but not limited to) fit-out companies, commercial property agents and IT equipment suppliers. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please notify us in writing on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form).
Instant and Third Parties/Affiliates agree to identify themselves in all telephone communications with you.
You agree to receive telephone calls from Instant at the telephone number you provide to Instant, even if you have registered this number on a Do-Not-Call list.
Instant and Third Parties/Affiliates agree to provide you with a means to opt out of receiving further communications from Instant to the telephone number you provide.
You agree to receive telephone calls from Instant for the purpose of marketing and answering questions you have about Instant's products and services.
If the telephone number you provide to Instant is for a cellular telephone or "smart phone", you agree to receive telephone calls and text messages from Instant at that number.
You agree to receive e-mails from Instant advertising Instant's products and services at the e-mail address you provide to Instant.
Instant and Third Parties/Affiliates agree to provide in any e-mails advertising Instant's products and services a means for you to opt out of receiving further such e-mails from Instant.
You expressly agree to receive communications from Instant at the telephone number you provide that advertise Instant's products and services and which may be placed by an automatic telephone number dialing system.
You expressly agree to receive telephone communications at the telephone number you provide that contain pre-recorded messages from Instant concerning Instant's products and services, and Instant and Third Parties/Affiliates agree to provide a means for you to opt out of receiving future pre-recorded messages from Instant.
Instant and Third Parties/Affiliates agree that your express consent to receive communications by telephone marketing Instant's products and services under these Terms and Conditions is not a condition of your purchase of Instant's products and services.
You agree to receive calls from Instant's employees and contractors, as well as from third-party companies placing calls on behalf of Instant in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and you agree to the recording of calls to or from you for quality of service and training purposes.
You may be able to opt out of such “remarketing” or “retargeting” cookies used by Google to generate interest-based advertising by following the instructions on the Google advertising opt-out page. Your use of this website without opting out means that you understand and agree to data collection to provide you with interest-based advertising using Google’s remarketing ads.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Instant Offices Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Web Manager, Instant Offices (Holdings) Limited, The Blue Fin Building, 1st floor, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0TA or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Last edited: January 2014