How Instant is Rethinking Workspace for Communisis, enabling it to inject agility into its business by changing the way it views and procures workspace.
Communisis was located in a conventional leased office in central Paris. With the lease end looming, the firm wanted to use the opportunity to find a new workspace that would give it more flexibility to grow, whilst retaining the quirky and modern design that its brand was known for.
To find a unique, inspiring and modern flexible workspace in central Paris which could give Communisis flexibility on a 12 month term.
- Communisis had limited knowledge of the flexible office market
- As a growing company, agility was key - Communisis didn’t want to be tied down to another long lease
- To retain top quality staff, high quality workspace in a central Paris location was critical
- The right look and feel was also essential to reflect the company brand and team culture
- Specific IT and storage requirements
- Instant consulted with Communisis to review the benefits of serviced and co-working space over a conventional lease, and explore all the flexible workspace options available in central Paris
- Following an initial market review, Instant compiled a report to highlight all suitable locations, including several which Communisis was unfamiliar with
- Instant worked alongside Communisis to arrange viewings and subsequently negotiate a competitive offer from the preferred location, including:
- Space for 14 desks plus designated storage space
- The required IT specification
- A 12 month flexible lease term
- Communisis was so impressed with its new flexible workspace that it is now looking for another 7 person office nearby
“Having worked with Instant for some time now, I see it as a strategic supply partner to the Communisis property function, the level and quality of support provided is exceptional. I find Instant to be extremely customer centric providing valuable specialist support, guidance and advice and really getting to know and understand client needs. Having developed a relationship with the Instant team I am keen to continue to work with them where relevant throughout my career.”
Group Head of Facilities Management and Estates
- Strengthen and differentiate brand: Instant leveraged its market expertise to search the whole flexible market and recommend unique, modern spaces that fit with the company’s brand and culture
- Attract, retain and enable talent: High-quality, modern collaborative workspace ensured top talent was engaged and retained
- Inject agility into enterprise: Taking space in a serviced office enables Communisis to respond flexibly to business growth – and has changed the way the firm views and procures flexible workspace
- Enhance financial performance: All-inclusive monthly rates give Communisis greater cost certainty than a conventional space
get insights in your inbox