Copyright 1999 - 2020 The Instant Group
A speedy solution to drive business efficiency
How Instant is Rethinking Workspace for Amey, enabling it to occupy workspace at speed in order to drive business efficiency.
Amey was awarded a five year maintenance contract by one of their key clients. In order to deliver more efficiently on their contract, they wanted to move their team to an office located near their client.
To find, facilitate and fit-out a project workspace close to Amey’s client in York.
- Tight contract timescales necessitated an immediately available workspace
- But Amey needed to focus its resources on the contract, so needed the support of a partner with local resource and insights
- York location was critical in order to be situated close to the client and therefore drive efficiency
- Lease flexibility was key in order to align to key contract milestones and future proof against possible shifting deadlines
- Combining market insight and local relationships, Instant located a suitable workspace not just nearby, but in the same building as Amey’s client
- Instant used its strong relationship with the building’s landlord to negotiate flexibility into a five year lease for Amey
- Instant delivered an end-to-end managed solution in a 10,300 sq.ft. workspace
- Instant’s high-speed fit-out enabled occupancy within the required timescales
- All elements of the solution were packaged into a single contract – saving Amey time and money
- Increase speed to market: Instant delivered Amey’s new office, with a full fit-out, within two weeks
- Inject agility into enterprise: Instant ensured Amey had the flexible lease required for their project
- Focus on core: Instant’s end-to-end solution alleviated the burden on Amey’s internal teams, enabling them to focus on core business and improve efficiency
- Enhance financial performance: Low-risk, bespoke option with fixed TCO not only saved Amey money, but gave it cost certainty from the outset
GET INSIGHTS IN YOUR INBOX