Copyright 1999 - 2019 The Instant Group
A uniquely designed workspace to consolidate a number of locations
How Instant is Rethinking Workspace as a platform for business growth and acquisition.
When Affinion International acquired a business in Paris it subsequently had to Rethink its Workspace and consolidate the two businesses under one brand - whilst keeping an eye on its bottom line.
To find, facilitate and fit-out a 50 desk branded workspace which took into account both business’ styles, without increasing costs.
- Tight timescales necessitated a rapidly available workspace
- Central Paris location was critical to benefit from the availability of a skilled workforce
- Affinion’s small Corporate Real Estate team needed the support of partner with local resource and expertise in creative and flexible solutions
- Added challenge of merging two businesses together under one brand
- Affinion was actively seeking to reduce costs across its bottom line over the next 3 years
- Instant worked with local Paris consultants to explore all market options and find the most suitable space for Affinion’s needs
- Instant negotiated commercial terms with the landlord to drive best value
- Instant delivered an end-to-end managed solution in a 5,000 sq.ft. workspace comprising:
- One floor in a prime, central Paris location
- High-speed fit-out completed to enable occupancy within the required timescales – with no up-front fit-out expense
- A bespoke branded space, designed in partnership with Affinion, which perfectly balanced the two businesses’ different styles
- Instant handled an evolving brief by working closely with Affinion at every stage to ensure each and every objective was met
"Instant are acutely tuned to meeting objectives for finding the right balance between actual cost and hard cash savings. This in turn drives sensible economic decisions which are undertaken not at the cost of quality, but being practical and pragmatic in designing delivery objectives - which result in total satisfaction for the key stakeholders across our business.”
Director of Property & Facilities International
- Increase speed to market: New workspace delivered on time and on budget
- Attract, retain and enable talent: Combination of unique workspace design and central Paris location enabled Affinion to attract best talent
- Enhance financial performance: Low-risk, bespoke option with no upfront costs, fixed TCO and best commercial terms negotiated by Instant
- Enable growth and change: Instant has helped Affinion International consolidate a number of its European offices and is now partnering with the company on acquisitions to help it enter new markets and grow its business globally
get insights in your inbox