INSTANT GROUP - ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY (GLOBAL)
Our customers are very important to us; every month we help thousands of businesses find their perfect workspace.
Our role and engagement with you as a workspace specialist goes so much more than a traditional broker. Not only do we advise on office suitability at the outset of your search, once we have found you a suitable workspace and you have moved in, we will:
- ensure that the workspace meets your requirements;
- update you on market intel to ensure you are getting the best value for money;
- assist if you scale up, or scale down, your workspace requirements during the term;
- check in prior to your renewal/end date to confirm your plans to extend, vacate or otherwise relocate
And it goes without saying that all the above services are completely free.
For those customers who want a more bespoke workspace solution, we can tailor the right package for you. Just get in touch using the “contact us” page on our website. We’re happy to chat anytime about flexible office solutions.
Finally, we strive to provide excellent customer service at all times. We go that extra mile for our customers. If you are not satisfied with our service at any time, please reach out to your account manager directly. Alternatively, you can find our complaints policy here.
By using our website, you confirm that you accept this AUP and that you agree to the terms set out within. If you do not agree to this AUP you must not use our website. You understand that We may revise this AUP from time to time by amending this policy. It is your responsibility to check this policy when you use our Site to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this AUP may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our website.
https://www.instantoffices.com is a website operated by Instant Offices Limited ("Instant Offices", "we", "us", and "our”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 03769141 and have our registered office (and main trading address) at First floor, The Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0TA.
2. PROHIBITED USES
You may use our website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards set out in section 4 below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our website;
- any equipment or network on which our website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
3. INTERACTIVE SERVICES
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our website (“Interactive Services”).
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for minors) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our website, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our website, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our Interactive Services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise. If the moderator is not able to address the concern raised to your satisfaction, then please bring the matter to our attention in accordance with our complaints procedure.
4. CONTENT STANDARDS
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our website (“contributions”), and to any Interactive Services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards, which apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Contain any marketing, advertising and/ or promotion of any products/ services/ events or anything of similar nature
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
5. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this AUP through your use of our website. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our website.
- Issue of a written warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this AUP. The actions set out in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
6. CONTACTING US
If you have any questions about material which appears on our website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our website.
Last updated: May 2018