Flexibility continues to drive the conversation in office leasing discussions. Our latest research points to challenging market conditions and stubborn demand levels. However, continued adoption of hybrid working and the fundamental basics of flexible workspace suggest that demand levels will recover in the coming years.
- Increased OpEx costs are the leading industry challenge.
- Supply is set to increase to bridge the gap between current supply-demand imbalances.
- Demand recovery is slow, but forecasts suggest optimism.
- Occupiers are searching for value-added amenities.
- Sustainability is a rising focus.
With a drive towards hybrid working and return-to-office policies still being defined, the way office space is used is still in flux. This state of the market report sheds light on the business challenges impacting the flexible workspace industry and offers both a current and a comparative view of pre-Covid market conditions, such as supply, demand, occupancy, rates, market opportunity and more.
Download the full report to discover the latest findings…