Wednesday, 19 May, 2021
International Financial Services Company | Manila - Rethink Talent
- Regional Hub
- 15,800 sqm
- 3,000 people
- 10 years
How Instant delivered a sustainable workspace with employee wellbeing and company culture at the heart of the design.
- Our client required the consolidation of 2 locations into one property that provided the opportunity to expand and grow the business
- Create a high-quality and collaborative workspace that could function 24/7 from an amenity and infrastructure perspective
- Amenities that focused on staff wellbeing and positive culture
- Provide a property solution that delivered to latest global standards
- Create an office to attract and retain the best talent, with a positive employee experience & ‘wow factor’
- A solution that focused on environmental and sustainability considerations.
- Solution required to be PEZA accredited
- A dedicated workspace in a central location to accommodate 3,000+ staff
- Wellbeing amenities created, including a gym, yoga studio, medical centre, and 2 restaurants
- Wellbeing improvements using 100% sit-to-stand workstations, COVID-19 protocol adherence, 24/7 amenities
- Creation of an office centrepiece 'The Jeepney' that will anchor the employee engagement and messaging within the business.
- Delivering a solution that could be reactive to change – either positive or negative due to the current
- Focus on employee safety and wellbeing through progressive FM initiatives such as utilisation of biological cleaning agents
- Solution achieved PEZA accreditation
A purpose-built project space to attract and enable talent
Need something custom?
Our experts can deliver insights or a flexible workspace report tailored to your specifications.