Tuesday, 28 November, 2017
Global Financial Services Organisation - Rethink Efficiency
How Instant is Rethinking Workspace for a large multinational client enabling them to enhance productivity and growth without additional cost.
Our client needed to balance workspace investment in a strategic location while prioritising OPEX for business operations.
To relocate from an ageing development to a new office with no CAPEX and no change to OPEX.
- Imminent lease deadline required immediate focus and action.
- Sub-standard workspace was adversely impacting the engagement and retention of a highly-skilled, cost-efficient workforce.
- Co-working not compatible with secure financial environment.
- Smooth transition with a conventional solution would demand a 6-8 month overlap of leases, adversely impacting year-one costs.
- Corporate Real Estate team needed support of partner with local resource and insights .
- Using local expertise, Instant sourced a building suitable for financial activity.
- Bespoke ‘Managed’ solution aligned new lease start date with current lease finish date, removing a period of double rent.
- ‘Managed’ solution removed up-front fit-out expense.
- Instant Smart Supply Chain aggregated best-fit and best-value partners to drive an efficient, flexible, procurement solution.
- Fit-out delivered in a significantly compressed time frame with transparent costs.
- Instant’s ability to depreciate fit-out costs over a longer time period enhanced financial efficiency.
- Proactive advice on workspace density enhanced best-practice.
“Instant found a way to make this project succeed against all odds, surprising us by delivering things financially that we simply can’t.”
Inject agility: A 20 year lease replaced with a 6-9 year lease agreement.
Attract, retain and enable talent: Efficient use of workspace allowed for more people in less space.
Enhance financial performance: Reinvigorated workspace with no diversion of OPEX from core business.
Attract, retain and enable talent: Using efficient design to create flexibility and creativity for an attractive environment.
Our client: A multinational financial services corporation providing payment, travel and expense management solutions.
A creative, start-up style workspace that creates opportunity for collaboration with clients
Need something custom?
Our experts can deliver insights or a flexible workspace report tailored to your specifications.