Huntswood - Rethink Growth
How Instant is Rethinking Workspace for Huntswood, enabling it to respond flexibly to business growth and change.
Huntswood was growing fast and had reached full capacity at its office in Reading. The firm needed additional space from which to deliver projects in the West Midlands.
To find additional workspace for 145 people within a 6-week deadline - with room for further growth.
- Rapid growth and imminent project deadlines demanded a move-in date within 6 weeks
- Good transport connections were essential to attracting best talent and minimising staff attrition
- Flexibility to upscale was required in order to accommodate the firm’s increasing headcount
- Specific IT requirements
- Huntswood was seeking local market expertise to assist with benchmarking and ensure best market rates
- Instant’s experts used their unrivalled expertise to benchmark the whole market and find the perfect workspace moments away from transport links – with an operator who could meet the required delivery timescales
- Instant managed multiple parties, negotiating with the operator to secure the best available rates as well as the right IT specification
- Instant worked as an extension to Huntswood’s internal team to develop a solution which met all their business objectives
Instant was able to ensure that the tight timescales were met
- Leverage actionable insight: Combining market insight and local relationships, Instant secured a building in an ideal location which had ample space for growth
- Increase speed to market: Huntswood moved into its new, ready-to-go office within 6 weeks
- Enable growth and change: By occupying flexible space, Huntswood has the ability to expand at short notice as the business grows
- Enhance financial performance: Working with Instant, Huntswood was confident of getting the best market rates