Affinion International - Rethink Growth
How Instant is Rethinking Workspace as a platform for business growth and acquisition.
When Affinion International acquired a business in Paris it subsequently had to Rethink its Workspace and consolidate the two businesses under one brand - whilst keeping an eye on its bottom line.
To find, facilitate and fit-out a 50 desk branded workspace which took into account both business’ styles, without increasing costs.
- Tight timescales necessitated a rapidly available workspace
- Central Paris location was critical to benefit from the availability of a skilled workforce
- Affinion’s small Corporate Real Estate team needed the support of partner with local resource and expertise in creative and flexible solutions
- Added challenge of merging two businesses together under one brand
- Affinion was actively seeking to reduce costs across its bottom line over the next 3 years
- Instant worked with local Paris consultants to explore all market options and find the most suitable space for Affinion’s needs
- Instant negotiated commercial terms with the landlord to drive best value
- Instant delivered an end-to-end managed solution in a 5,000 sq.ft. workspace comprising:
- One floor in a prime, central Paris location
- High-speed fit-out completed to enable occupancy within the required timescales – with no up-front fit-out expense
- A bespoke branded space, designed in partnership with Affinion, which perfectly balanced the two businesses’ different styles
- Instant handled an evolving brief by working closely with Affinion at every stage to ensure each and every objective was met
- Increase speed to market: New workspace delivered on time and on budget
- Attract, retain and enable talent: Combination of unique workspace design and central Paris location enabled Affinion to attract best talent
- Enhance financial performance: Low-risk, bespoke option with no upfront costs, fixed TCO and best commercial terms negotiated by Instant
- Enable growth and change: Instant has helped Affinion International consolidate a number of its European offices and is now partnering with the company on acquisitions to help it enter new markets and grow its business globally