Global Professional Services Company - Rethink Opportunity
Instant helped this global professional services firm to relocate its Curaçao team to a more efficient, modern and custom-designed workspace
This multinational professional services firm had a small team based in Curaçao. Having decreasing its headcount in the area over the past few years, the client was now in an office building that was far too big and was also starting to fall into disrepair. Faced with an outdated workspace and ever-increasing running costs, the client was keen to relocate to a more modern and efficient office.
To deliver an on-brand 430 sq. m. workspace fit-out and relocation for 35 staff, within a short deadline and a strict budget.
- The client had already identified its preferred office building, but had limited design and build expertise in the local market
- Client wanted a fast and best value solution, but the construction industry in Curaçao had a reputation for overrunning on cost and time
- Lack of best-practice in workplace design was resulting in a fragmented and inconsistent brand
- Client was faced with complexities around self delivery, from high costs to the lack of one-stop shop providers in the local area
- Client also had to consider the relocation of 35 employees from its existing premises to the new office
- Instant assisted in negotiating best terms on the client’s lease and exit costs within the building
- Working closely with the client, Instant leveraged its market expertise to devise a design and build strategy to meet their brief and project timescales
- Instant conducted a tender process to identify best quality and best value suppliers that could deliver within the timescales required
- We procured the technical design team and move management solution under one umbrella - for 10% of the cost had they been procured separately
- Instant managed the entire project from start to finish, ensuring quality, focus and a fast-tracked delivery to meet client deadlines
- Instant conducted weekly update calls with the client via video conferencing technology, enabling remote project management and client sign-off to save time and cost
- Increase speed to market: Instant guaranteed on time delivery, eventually delivering the workspace 3 weeks ahead of the agreed schedule.
- Strengthen and differentiate brand: Opportunity to implement best-practice office design to drive productivity and brand consistency.
- Enhance financial performance: A turnkey solution tailored to the client’s needs, achieved at c.40% less than a self delivered, multi-supplier solution.
- Inject agility into enterprise: Our client has the option to extend its 5-year lease for a further 5 years if required.