Monday, 1 February, 2021
Infrastructure Company - Rethink Talent
- Project Space
- 32,000 sq ft
- 300 people
- 7 years
- Cotton Centre, London
How Instant created this secure and inspirational workspace built for talent and close to key work sites.
- Leverage expertise – to secure location close to work site
- Increase speed to market
- Enhance flexibility, aligning lease to project milestones
- Attract & retain talent
- Focus on core
- Secured workspace in very close proximity to work sites
- Negotiated flexible lease terms in line with project timescales
- High quality, design-led fit-out was key to the retention of high-grade staff, including:
- Agile and collaborative space, meeting rooms and a multi-function boardroom & training facility
- Recycled materials utilised to improve sustainability & environmental impact
- This is the 7th workspace project that Instant has delivered for this client
UK infrastructure company set up to deliver a £3.8bn tunnel infrastructure project in London.
A creative, start-up style workspace that creates opportunity for collaboration with clients
Need something custom?
Our experts can deliver insights or a flexible workspace report tailored to your specifications.