Wednesday, 7 October, 2020
BT | Liverpool, UK - Rethink Talent
- Managed Office (Regional Hub)
- 39,688 sq ft
- 4,970 people
- 4 years
How Instant delivered a high-end, collaborative and agile workplace with inspiring branding at the heart of the design.
- Leverage insight and expertise to support national Better Workplace Strategy
- Attract and retain talent by creating an environment that enables the right workplace for employees
- Strengthen & differentiate brand
- Rightsizing workspace
- Consultancy services including workspace evaluation, and health and safety guidelines
- New branding & graphics developed to relaunch corporate image
- Bespoke flexible workspace with collaborative & agile space
- High-end customer service that prioritises client experience and provides ongoing governance
- An inclusive environment with employee health and wellbeing at the core
- Highest-level data security
- Fit-out completed in 11 weeks, partially during 2020 Global Lockdown
"Instant were able to quickly drill down into our business to identify our exact requirements. Working with limited options for the required size and location and within a tight time frame, they delivered a perfect phased workspace solution which will allow us to retain top quality staff whilst continuing to attract new talent which is imperative as we wait for our new home to be finished."
Neil Edmond, Workplace Director, BT
A British multinational telecommunications holding company and the largest provider of fixed-line, broadband and mobile services in the UK.
A creative, start-up style workspace that creates opportunity for collaboration with clients
Need something custom?
Our experts can deliver insights or a flexible workspace report tailored to your specifications.