Wednesday, 5 August, 2020
Convex | London - Rethink Talent
- Managed Office (HQ)
- 50,000 sq ft
- The Scalpel, London
How Instant delivered a modern and collaborative headquarters in a prestigious London building. Providing Convex with an agile workspace that will attract and retain the best talent and increase business efficiency.
- Attract, retain & enable talent
- Engage & retain brokers/clients
- Enable growth
- Create differentiation in the market
- Speed to market
- Phased delivery of bespoke, branded and high spec workspace across 4 floors
- First stage fit-out delivered in 2 months
- Secured ‘marquee’ space in prestigious location enabling attraction and retention of talent
- Negotiated phased occupation of the space, plus first rights of refusal on adjacent floors
- TCO fixed in line with
- Services include a front of house team, barista staff and full kitchen service
In 2019, Stephen Catlin and Paul Brand co-founded Convex with $1.7bn of initial committed capital to underwrite insurance and reinsurance for complex speciality risks. The company received an A.M. Best rating of A- (Excellent) and regulatory approval to operate in London and Bermuda.
A creative, start-up style workspace that creates opportunity for collaboration with clients
Need something custom?
Our experts can deliver insights or a flexible workspace report tailored to your specifications.