Copyright 1999 - 2019 The Instant Group
A modular solution for a fast-growing tech company in Haifa
Instant delivers an innovative modular managed workspace solution in Haifa for more than 300 tech company employees; the first project of its kind in Israel.
To support a growing headcount in Haifa, Israel, this global technology company needed additional workspace within close proximity to its existing operations in the region.
To find, facilitate and fit-out a branded and inspiring workspace for over 300 people, to be ready for occupation as quickly as possible.
- Tight timescales due to rapidly expanding headcount
- Proximity to the client’s existing operations and labs in MATAM business park was paramount
- But with the business park at 100% occupation, the client was faced with a limited choice of workspace
- The need to attract and retain top quality staff demanded a first-rate, modern and high quality solution, even in a temporary workspace
“The Instant modular solution was like nothing else on the market offering a unique and tailored solution, suited exactly to our needs. The Managed office is a real alternative to the conventional market giving us agility, value and speed to market.”
- With no available premises within the business park, Instant drew upon its market expertise to develop an innovative and unique modular solution for the client that could be built on the existing site, using vacant car parking space within the site perimeter
- Instant’s expert negotiation allowed the traditional procurement process to be streamlined – including the fastest ever municipality approval process in Israel
- Instant delivered an end-to-end managed solution in a 10,500 sq.ft. modular workspace comprising:
- A bespoke, brand new fitted space built from the ground up
- An enhanced and sustainable solution in a challenging building environment
- First phase of construction and fit-out completed within sixteen weeks, to enable occupancy within the required timescales
- Increase speed to market: Workspace delivered for first phase of occupancy within 4 months, including ground works and infrastructure services
- Inject agility into enterprise: High speed move (saving the client at least 1 year versus traditional delivery) secured immediate growth opportunity
- Strengthen and differentiate brand: Opportunity to work with local providers and introduce modern, flexible and sustainable workplace standards
- Attract, retain and enable talent: High-quality, collaborative workspace ensured top talent was recruited, engaged & retained
- Enhance financial performance: Low-risk, bespoke option with no CAPEX or OPEX and a fixed TCO
get insights in your inbox